Friday, March 22, 2019

CATCHING UP

I have been busy teaching Topaz how to be a good mother and she is getting better. She is a young dog and just wants to be with me all the time.With new babies that does not work, so I spend a lot of time sitting with her and the babies and that works well. 
I will not be writing here for a little while as my sister from California is visiting and we have lots of catching up to do. When I have the time I will write a little about the pups.
I wish that I had a pup for everyone on my list but mother nature had other ideas.
They are doing well, and growing like weeds. Eyes have just opened and they are trying to get on their feet. Going into the really cute stage. Will start them on mushy food so mom does get a little free time from them.
I will try to keep the pups progress updated whenever I get a few extra minutes.
Check back for new pictures soon.




No comments: