Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I promised my granddaughter that I would try to keep this blog up. She discovered it by accident and enjoyed reading it. So for her and myself I will try every day to write a little.
My son came up yesterday afternoon and I helped him get the boat out of the tight lean to and into the garage to work on it. It was almost like helping my husband again. Took me back to those days. My son should enjoy using his Dad's boat. I am happy he has it as he is more of a water person and fisherman.
Today the 4th of July is a holiday and I will not be celebrating, it is too hard to do those things yet. I will be grooming my dogs and enjoying them. My dogs are such good company and give me purpose.
Below is a photo of my granddaughter with her pup Walter, who now is almost grown up.

                                                                    

No comments: