Monday, September 17, 2018

Beautiful Sunny Day!

This morning Rosie and I took a walk on the walking trail which is right next to the house. A perfect day for it. Lots of stress over the weekend that we needed to get rid of and exercise is the perfect way to get rid of it. 
Apparently I did something to upset my daughter in law but I have no idea what I did. I guess it goes back to the week my husband was passing and his funeral. Needless to say I was not concentrating on any one other than my husband. So much of that time was in a fog and I don't know who did or said what. But apparently she does.
Since Rosie needs to lose weight and I need to get into shape we went for a walk, and it was long enough that Rosie was puffing and I was breaking into a sweat. Will try to walk with her every day that the weather is good, she needs to lose about 5 pounds.
She hopefully is bred and losing the weight would be good for her.

Well my cat Girly, earned her keep last night. Maybe around 4 am I hear this weird yowling and it is her hunting noise. I turned the light on and there she is after this mouse, and she got it, threw it up onto the bed and I immediately threw it off. She went after it again but it was dead. I thought we had conquered the mouse problem this past summer but now that the evenings are getting cooler they must be coming back in. I am so thankful for Girly, such an awesome cat

Time to get into gear and get the dog room vacuumed and the crates washed out. This is a necessity very often. Especially with dirt and gravel kennels.

Hope everyone gets out to enjoy this beautiful day, take your pup for a walk, they will thank you for it. 

No comments: