Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I know it has been a few days since I have written, so many things seem to get in the way. My granddaughter reminded me that it has been four days. 
So for the news Walter is coming back for the school year. I have missed him more than I ever thought I would and I am happy that he is coming home. He needs Topaz to play with. My sons dogs are a little older and Walter irritates the oldest by trying to get her to play. Now Pup Pup will have some peace. Walter and Topaz are close in age and perfect for playing together.

I have started a Go Fund Me site for good friend Kathleen Hathaway. She has a very aggressive form of breast cancer and could use some help with medical expenses. 
https://www.gofundme.com/manage/keep-illusion-farm-running
We appreciate any help or sharing that we can get. It takes a lot to keep the farm running and the medical expenses do come first.

Tomorrow we are having a grooming day for the Shelties at Illusion Farm. Kathleen is going in for surgery on Monday and having the dogs groomed will be one more thing that she will not have to worry about. It should be a fun day.

Guess that is about all the news for today. I probably won't get back here tomorrow as I will be helping with the grooming of the Illusion Farm Shelties.



                                                                                 



No comments: