Sunday, November 6, 2022

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO

I tell everyone not to grow out two young pups together. Too much work and time. But here I am doing it again. No wonder I have not been able to touch the blog. The pups are 5 and 7 months now and doing pretty well in the potty area. Zoey who is 7 months has been attending puppy class for the past couple of months. She is doing well and it is so good for her. Flash has a very outgoing temperament but I am still hoping to get him into a levl1 puppy class before the weather turns on us. I know some of you have been waiting on puppies and it looks like Maggie is expecting and she is due late November. So now I have that to look forward to. We have not had pups here in over a year and I am really ready to experience it again. 

I started Bonnie in a beginner agility class, she really needed something to keep her brain busy and with some of the new commands you can see her thinking. I think it will be so good for her and for me too. Good for my thinking and my coordination too. It is only for 4 weeks so we should be finished before weather sets in.  If she really seems to enjoy the beginner work we will continue on in the spring.

Lots to look forward to.I lost my Rosie in March due to bad seizures, I was not prepared for that but I have adjusted. I still miss her terribly. Sometimes I feel her presence. On another note I adopted a new kitten to be company for my 14 year old cat.They are doing so well. Panda takes care of the kitty,(Annie) washes her and is teaching her to hunt. Hopefully not so many mice this year as almost all the holes are plugged. This house is so old there are probably more holes than we found. Hopefully the cats will help. I have not had a kitten before, always senior cats. Annie makes me laugh so much. She is such a joy to have. She is being very cautious with the dogs. Eventually she will be like Panda and wander through the dogs. He is very much in charge. 

In the next week I need to get the puppy pen set up and all the things out to help Maggie whelp her litter. The miracle of life is so awesome.

I have not been good with the blog lately but with new babies coming there will be much to talk  about.

Give your pups a hug!!Let them know that you love them.

All for now. 

                                                        



No comments: