Monday, June 14, 2021

PUPS 6 WEEKS

 The pups have grown so fast. When I ask if they are hungry they come running. It is so cute. I have enlarged  their pen so they have room to run a little and play. When they see me they all line up and wag tails. Two more weeks they go for their vet check and then to their new homes.

Once again I am so fortunate to have so many wonderful families.  Each and every pup will have a wonderful home full of love and care. I am thinking of keeping the boy. Tough decision as there are many pretty pups. Walter is my only stud dog so it might be good to have another boy who is a different line. Although it is definitely going to be a good long six months before another litter. I may even ask a friend to whelp the litter. I had thought that six  months between Bonnie s last litter and this litter of Topaz's was enough time but it really was not. Topaz wakes up between 4:30 and 5 am every day. Just a bit too early. It will be wonderful to change that to 6 am. I will need the dogs to go to bed just a little later so they will sleep later in the morning. I have to admit, that everything revolves around the dogs. But why not. It is just me and the dogs,their clock rules. I am going to change the 4:30 am if I possibly can. It may take awhile but it really needs to change. I am tired of going to bed when it is still light out. Although sleep comes quickly. 

It is raining and the dogs are all in so a good day to do some grooming. At least a good brushing and nail cutting. Some are good with nail cutting and others not at all.


HUNGRY PUPPIES

No comments: