Sunday, February 2, 2020

PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE!!!!!!!

I am pretty much ready for pups but Glory is not obliging yet. She has all the signs of pregnancy and is still very clingy. Next due date is February 6. I am sleeping Glory in the puppy pen in the kitchen and I have the baby monitor set up so I can hear everything at night. My imagination runs wild when I have to wait so long. Well I have decided that if she is not pregnant it is not the end of the world. I still have Topaz and Bonnie who are definitely expecting, but I am jumping to conclusions. Time to think positive.
On a really positive note Finn has been in his new home for three weeks and is doing so well. A little rough with developing a new potty routine but he has it now. He is also attending obedience class and doing really well. I knew he would as he is such a smart pup and loved to learn. He was a joy to work with. I could have not asked for a better home for Finn. It is perfect and I am thrilled.
My home is looking like a nursery, and I know I am going to be very busy soon. A big responsibility getting new pups off to a good start. But being busy is a good thing and a good thing for me. 
The dogs are pretty mellow this morning and that is really nice, of course when I get up to get my second cup of coffee, the chaos will start again. Topaz is my coffee thief, she loves coffee. I have to be careful to keep my cup away from the edge of the table. She loves to lap out of my cup. She is a paper thief also, any loose piece of paper she can grab she will and she will try to chew it up. She is usually successful as I am not fast enough to catch her before it is gone. I would not have it any other way. My Shelties keep me going and that is exactly what I need. They help to fill the void which is a big part of my life.
I will be sure to post pictures of the pups when they arrive.
Have a wonderful Sheltied day.




COMING SOON!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THOSE BEAUTIFUL PUPS! BLESS YOU🙏