Friday, August 25, 2023

NEW FAMILY MEMBER COMING TOMORROW

 Tomorrow Trudy is joining our family. She is the granddaughter of Illusions Living the Dream, known as Sammy. We are excited to have a Sammy granddaughter living with us. She is a lovely girl and will add much to our breeding program. She is a lovely tri factored sable.If she develops into the potential she has, she will get me into the show ring again. I am looking forward to that. It has been almost 6 years since I have shown the dogs. I will need to practice and show train Trudy. I also need to exercise more so that I will be able to run in the ring with her. Not fast but steady. Hopefully I will be able to manage. I will start training Trudy as soon as she settles in. I will need to update my grooming skills for sure. I am excited to see just what I can do.

Tomorrow three friends are going with me to pick her up and to see the other puppies.We will have a picnic lunch and make a nice day of it.Hopefully there will not be as much rain as there is today. Although we will deal with it. Nothing is as exciting as seeing a litter of puppies. Bonnie is barking at me like crazy. It is 3:30 and they normally eat dinner between 3:30 and 4. And they do know the time. Their clocks work very well. I can't put feeding off for too long. It would be chaos for sure. 

I may not write tomorrow but I will get some good pictures of Trudy and post those.

Hopefully  we can all stay dry.


                                                        

                                                TRUDY

No comments: