Monday, January 9, 2023

A LONG LONG TIME BUT ALL IS WELL

 This is will be a short post. I am doing well just too busy. I have a litter of pups and in a couple of weeks they wil be ready to go. I have had a visiting girl for breeding and a visiting stud dog for this girl. So with two extra dogs in my pack and a litter of five pups there is so much to do. Plus my seven need attention and care. Then the holidays and Christmas weekend and New Years weekend with no power. Even with the generator there are many things that I can' run, but I can keep the heat lamp going for the pups. Pups need extra heat as they don't regulate their body temperature until they are about  2+ weeks. So heat lamps are very  necessary. Pups are now 6 weeks and ready to  go to the vet on the 23rd of January. They played in the kitchen yesterday and had a blast with being able to run full speed. It is so good for them. They have also learned to stand on the table and be brushed. Now at 6 weeks it is almost constant cleanup.

Thank you to those of you who wondered how I am doing. I had to go to Arundel Maine to pick up the stud dog and after 20 days I had to rreturn him. His owner Lynn Baker was very generous in letting me use her dog. Eventually Flash will be my stud but he is only 7 months so has a ways to go.

All is well here, just very busy with keeping everything going and the occasional snow to shovel. My New Years Resolution is to keep the blog up. Hopefully I can do that. 

Hope you all have a blessed and happy New Year.




No comments: