Thursday, August 18, 2022

EXCITED

 Even though I have Zoe and she is a wonderful puppy I am really excited to be going to pick out a tri male. It is nice to have a choice. I tried choosing from the pictures but I could not decide so best to go see them and best of all when I go they will be ready to come home. I am looking for some good Scottish names for his call name and also for his registered name. I have been trying to go with the Scottish theme since the Shetland Islands are off the coast of Scotland. My Skyes registered name is Jopavist Isle of Skye. Which is one of the Shetland Islands. Any thoughts are appreciated.It is nice to have something to look forward to. My days are pretty much the same so this adds to my days for sure. I keep looking at the photos and I still can't decide. I have not had a nice tri male in a long time. The tri color is my favorite sheltie color. Well Tuesday is getting close and I will soon know. 

We have had such a good rain last night and this morning and it is just what we needed. Everything was getting so dry. The dogs sure do hate going out in the heavy rain. Except for little Zoe, she ran right out and did what she needed to do and came running in. Now Bling who is 12 has to be helped out as she does not want to get wet, she absolutely hates the rain. She does come running back in. 

My dog yard will be enlarged this fall so the dogs will get much more exercise. They do need exercise, everyone has gained a little and that is not healthy for them. Soon we will all do more running and playing ball.

I do alot of dog food researching which I love . I keep trying to find the best food possible for my budget. It is so important that we feed the best food that we can. Especially the food that the breeding girls will get. They need to be in top physical and mental health to be good moms,and have healthy pups.

I am so looking forward to puppies again. The miracle of birth is just amazing. 

Well take care and hug your dogs! They are your best friend!

 

                                                       



 

No comments: