Wednesday, July 4, 2018

The dogs are out for their last time tonight, the fireworks will be starting and they do not like that noise in the least. We had a nice quiet day and it was way to hot to do anything much. 
I read some, worked on the computer while the dogs slept in the cool air of the AC. After their dinner they were full of it and played a little game of chase between the living room and the kitchen. Keeper tried to get into the zoomie mode but not much room for such speed. 

I hope to get something accomplished tomorrow. Maybe get a couple more dogs groomed, I can do that in front of the AC.  I hope to start some nose work with the young dogs, I can do this at home until a class opens up for them. They need the mental stimulation which will hopefully wear them out.

I am looking forward to getting back into some dog classes. I really miss them. 

The fire works are starting so need to get everyone in and ready for bed. 

Hope that everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July.
 

No comments: